Our course in Anatomy and Physiology is a self-study course consisting of 12 units. We recommend two text books to accompany the course which will give you a good understanding of the body systems eg. digestive, circulatory, etc. in preparation for your practical training at one of our recognized schools.
Following the successful completion of the Anatomy and Physiology module you receive some extended questions to be completed and submitted to your tutor before your practical training commences. There will also be an informal interview with your Tutor for them to introduce themselves to you and to gain a little more insight as why you want to train as a Colon Hydrotherapist.
Your practical training will take place at one of our many Schools. There are three based in the UK, Sheffield, Lancashire, Essex and Scotland, and several oversees in the following locations, Canada, Nigeria, Dubai, Brazil, Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, South Africa.
During your practical training you will undertake 100 hours of classroom tutoring some of which is virtual, this will include:
- in depth study of the digestive System including disease states, common digestive problems.
- theory and history of Colon Hydrotherapy
- contra-indications to treatment
- Guidance in relation to setting up a Colon Hydrotherapy Business
- observation and participation in Colon Hydrotherapy treatments
- students will be expected to receive a treatment during their training